Friday 16 September 2011

Vice City and my strifes with it - Or how i learned to stop worrying anLOADING



FUCK THIS GAME. FUCK IT TO FUCKING FUCKING FUCK HELL.

Why am i so mad? Because i bought SIX COPIES. NOT INCLUDING THE SEVENTH VERSION I BOUGHT ON PC.

Was ye olde daye of ye olde latey two-thousand-and-three(Or was it three?) I had recently taken up an addiction of GTAIII and was casually browsing Woolworths with my mother when i spotted Vice City. It was gone in a flash after a hasty trip to the till, I got home and played it to no end, About two months later...
Disaster struck. It scratched and broke. I was PISSED. I hadn't even got that far.

What did i do? Play San Andreas, Which recently came out, of cour-
FUCK.
My first san andreas disc broke too.

Ok then go back to II-FUCKCKKCKCKCKC
I had grown addicted to Hitman by this point and it didn't affect me.
So in late 2005 i was at a car boot. When i saw a copy of GTA:VC. I bought it in a flash of a five pound note. Got it home. Shoved my AR Max memory card in the memory ca-FUUUUUUU-

It was a 2nd edition VC, and wouldn't work on my memory card. I had to start from the FUCKING BEGINNING ON MY 8MB MEMORY CARD. I got far an-FUCK. It broke too. It wouldn't even load up!

So i bought another. A platinum one, Which worked fine but i had san andreas by then, And that worked fine and dand-FUCK YOU GODDAMNIT DISCS.

Then another san andr-FFFFFF(This died this year after it stopped working so i scoured it with a wire brush and i lobbed it out of a window)

Back to Platinum Vice Ci-WHERE IS THE FUCKING DISC!?!

So i grew re-addicted to steam after i got a PC capable of running HL2 again.

Then in october my PC died, And i tried finding the Platinum dis-OH FUCK ME.
 I found it. It was in TWO PEICES IN ITS CASE.

In a furious daze, The next time i bought a VC copy was at CEX earlier this year, Three in a row, 2 pounds apeice. None of them worked for long. So i smashed them and threw them in the bin.

Where are these VC discs now? Four are in the rubbish tip, Two remain as props/spare coasters in my room.. And No. I don't suck at disc care.

I've yet to complete a GTA Game.. Let alone vice city... Fuck my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment